Oseng Oseng Mercon Bu Narti

Oseng-oseng mercon on the big pan
 Hello, Indoliciousfoody lovers! How are you? Have you ever heard oseng-oseng mercon? A few days ago I went to warung oseng-oseng mercon bu Narti with my wife. It's located at Ahmad Dahlan street, Yogyakarta.
Warung oseng-oseng mercon

 
There're so many warung that sell oseng-oseng mercon across the street. I've visited some of them. But warung bu Narti said they're the first one that popularize oseng-oseng mercon.

They have a lot of menus: oseng-oseng mercon, fried/roasted duck, fried/roasted burung puyuh, fried/roasted burung dara, fried cat fish, and some parts of chicken (babat, rempela ati, & chicken's head). And we ordered: an oseng-oseng mercon, a fried duck, and two hot orange juice.

instant oseng-oseng mercon
 When I was eating the oseng-oseng mercon I feel like my sweat didn't want to stop flowing. It's so spicy, guys! Just like the name, mercon means firecrackers (it has a lot of chilis). So, you can guess what it tastes like. Boom!

Oseng-oseng mercon
 It contains some fats and kikils (leg meat) from cow. Some kikils feels so tough but the fat is different (smooth). I even swallow a kikil without succeed to crush it. Haha. But don't worry, the fat isn't tough, though. Delicious.

It tastes sweet (like many javanese foods) and a little bit sour, I think. Different from a warung I've visited before (not quite sweet). Oh, and it has a lot of oil.

Fried duck and the sambal
 The fried duck contains chest and a wing. It's feels a little bit wet (not crunchy) and tastes sweet. The skin feels so tough and the terasi sambal tastes so sweet (too sweet for me... Haha).

The total costs was IDR 52.000. The warung opens from 05:00 pm untill 00:00 am. And, btw, they don't have any branches.

Thanks for coming in IndoliciousFoody. See you later, guys!

Comments

Popular Posts